Saturday, December 24, 2011

A final TUSAL, and some music

I'm doing a rare Saturday post to finish up the TUSAL for the year.  Here's a link to the 2012 TUSAL if you're interested.  Fun to do, and no stress either!


I thought I'd show my TUSAL in front of the Christmas tree.  :D

The boy child's school Christmas concert was on Wednesday.  When we got home, I tossed my coat on the ground so I could rush to use the facilities, so to speak.  Well, Mia seemed to fall in love with my coat as soon as it touched the ground.  Can you see where she is?


Here's another view.  She burrowed into the sleeve!


Silly baby!

I'm going to leave you with some music from the boy child's jazz ensemble group.  It's not Christmas music, but hopefully you won't mind.  I hope you enjoy!



I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, happy Hanukkah, or whatever you may celebrate.

19 comments:

Annie said...

Mia is just too funny, and as always, you manage to catch these priceless moments on camera!

The jazz orchestra sounds great... a talented bunch.

Enjoy your holidays!

Myriam said...

Too fun Mia!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That Mia, how sweet :)
Music, divine!
Merry Christmas to all of your family Margaret!

Sweet Sue said...

Merry Christmas Margaret, was so very nice keeping in touch through the year xoxo

Laurie in Iowa said...

Awww... that little Mia is such an adorable kitty.

Catherine said...

Mia is one funny kitty! Fantastic music! Have a wonderful Christmas Margaret!

marly said...

Merry Christmas Margaret. Wonderful music! Mia makes ordinary moments fun, doesn't she?

Leneslines said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Mia is truly a funny cat:)

Nicola said...

Brilliant picture, Mia is so cute xxx

Mouse said...

awwww peek a boo Mia :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxx

Sherry said...

Silly Mia! Merry Christmas, Margaret!

Bertie said...

Funny Mia!! I enjoyed the blog adventures over the past year!! and your stitching!!

Happy Christmas to you and your family Margaret -)

Laura said...

Merry Christmas Margaret!!!

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

I love Mia ....
bisous my Friend

Anne said...

Merry Christmas Margaret to you and your family and lil' Mia!! The music is very funky!! Gotta dance to it!!

BrendaS said...

Mia is just a big ham:)) Thanks for sharing some of your son's concert.

Hope you and your family had a nice Christmas:)

Veronica said...

LOL! Mia is just too adorable for words. Hope you have a wonderful new stitchy year.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Tanya said...

Merry Christmas, Margaret! I alway enjoy looking at your stitching. It must have been a wonderful concert. Thanks for sharing the link.

Dona said...

lol! Mia! What a character she is!

What a fantastic collage of your 2011 projects, Margaret! Really, it's amazing!

I enjoyed seeing your Christmas pictures and listening to your son's ensemble music!m (And I am envious of your Santos angel! If you ever get tired of it, I'll send you my address!)

Happy New Year to you and your family, Margaret!